The proceeds from this raffle benefit Our Lady of Mercy Community Outreach Services, Inc. (Outreach) mission and program. Tickets are sold at www.olmoutreach.org/raffle, at Outreach events, and in person at 1684 Brownswood Rd, Johns Island, SC 29455, by Outreach staff. Raffle tickets are $100 per ticket a total of 400 tickets will be sold.
1. The raffle is open to legal residents of the United States who are age 18 and over.
2. There is no limit to the number of tickets an individual may purchase, up to the maximum
number of tickets available.
3. Tickets must be filled out in the name of a single individual.
4. Tickets are non-refundable.
5. Online ticket sales will cease at 4:00 pm on September 20, 2019, or until supplies run out.
6. Ticket sales at the Outreach will cease at 4:00 pm on September 20, 2019, or until run out.
7. The winner will be selected at a random drawing on September 21, 2019, at 7 p.m.
Entrants do not need to be present to win. The winner will be notified by phone according to the
contact information provided to the Outreach at the time of entry. In the event a winner cannot be contacted, fails to respond within 7 calendar days, fails to otherwise qualify for the prize and /or declines the prize, an alternate winner will be selected. If not claimed within 7 calendar days of notification, the winner designee will forfeit any rights to the painting and the same will be awarded to an alternate winner.
8. Winnings are subject to regular gambling withholding as stipulated by the IRS
and must be paid by the winner. The Outreach assumes no responsibility for the winner’s tax
obligations and suggests you consult your tax advisor. This offer is void where prohibited by law and all federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
9. Except where prohibited, participation in the raffle constitutes winner’s consent to the Outreach, use of winner’s name, likeness, and photograph.
10. The Outreach reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the raffle, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Outreach reasonable control which impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the raffle. The Outreach reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the raffle processor to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the raffle may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Outreach reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Outreach’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.