An Online Experience
All you love about the auction, but from the comfort of your home.
Brunch Kit Menu - provided by
French Toast Strata: Challah bread baked with custard and topped with a berry compote.
Gluten Free Egg Muffin: Eggs baked with house made mozzarella, tomato and spinach.
Quiche: Personal sized quiche filled with prosciutto, parmesan and herbs.
Vegetable Quiche: Personal sized quiche filled with mozzarella, tomato and spinach.
Bacon: Applewood smoked bacon.
Fresh Fruit: Assorted freshly cut fruit.
Home Fries: Roasted potatoes sautéed with caramelized onions and red peppers.
Almond Croissant: Baguette Magic's famous almond croissant filled and topped with almond house-made almond crème (contains nuts).
Lemon Blueberry Muffin: Lemon blueberry muffin topped with a brown sugar crumble all made from scratch.
Tomato Pie: Baked puff pastry topped with muenster cheese, Dijon mustard, fresh tomato and herbs.
Bloody Mary Kit: Bloody Mary ingredients and garnish (liquor not included).
Mimosa Kit: Orange juice and a small bottle of cava.
Lavender Blueberry Lemonade: Fizzy blueberry lavender lemonade with fresh fruit.
Details and instructions:
- Brunch kit orders are closed.
- Each brunch kit serves one person.
- Purchase your brunch kit(s) below. Your confirmation email will contain a link to select your brunch kit's specific entrée, side, pastry and drink, as well as to select pick up or delivery.
- Brunch kits are in lieu of a ticketed event, no purchase necessary to participate in bidding or to watch the live broadcast on January 24, 2021.
- Some items will need reheated, they will come in oven safe containers with reheat instructions.
- Brunch kits can be picked up on January 24, 2021. Specific pick up instructions will be shared closer to the event. Or enjoy complimentary delivery the morning of the event on January 24, 2021
- Please call development manager Hannah Finley with any questions: 843-559-4109 x109.
About Our Lady of Mercy Community Outreach
Founded in 1989, Our Lady of Mercy Community Outreach provides educational, health and direct outreach services to more than 5,000 people each year in the Lowcountry. With the support of volunteers and donations, community members receive dental and pre-natal care, emergency food, clothing and financial assistance, lunch five days a week at Neighborhood House, and diverse educational and capacity-building opportunities such as youth programs, money management, GED and ESL classes, workforce development, and more. The two locations include Johns Island on Brownswood Rd, serving the needs of James, Johns and Wadmalaw Island residents and the Neighborhood House in Charleston that serves Eastside-area residents.